Monday, September 28, 2009

Greenpoint Open Studios

This past weekend, all the artist studios were invited to open their doors in the Greenpoint art community. I didn't hear about it, until a little late in the game, so I was not on the official roster of studios, nor did I have a chance to contact many people about it. But I have to say that it was a great experience!

A ton of people visited my space on 255 Calyer Street. Even with the rainy weather on Sunday, I had a pretty good turn out. Many of the visitors were pleasantly surprised that there were artists working right next to where they went grocery shopping every week (at the Key Food next door)! I hope they do this again next year!

Here is the Web address in case you want to check out the details:
http://greenpointopenstudios.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment