Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Greenpoint Open Studios 2010

I will be participating in the Greenpoint Open Studios on Saturday, October 2nd and Sunday October 3rd from 11:30 am to 5 pm each day. I have been working on a new series and will have my recent paintings on view for the weekend. Plus, there are almost one hundred artist participating in the Greenpoint Open Studio event. My building is a great place to begin, my studio will be open along with my friends who also have great artwork: Jeffery Cutaiar, Dana Bell, and Heather Garland.

My Studio is three blocks away from G trains station: Greenpoint Ave., just walk three blocks to McGuiness Blvd. until see the Key Food. It is the huge warehouse behind Key Food. My entrance is on Calyer street.


Studio Info: 255 Calyer St. 2nd Fl., Brooklyn, NY 11222
If you are looking for it using Google Maps try 273 Calyer St., Brooklyn, NY 11222.

Official Event Web Page: http://greenpointopenstudios.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment